Monday, August 29, 2011

38 Weeks

Really .... I'm still pregnant. Hmmmmm, I am so ready and excited to meet this little guy. My body is feeling like it can't take too much more. I am not progressing too much more then last week. I am at a GOOD 3cm and 75% thinned out still. I have a funny feeling I won't have this little guy until I am induced on the 7th of September. He must think it is nice and cozy in there! Either way, I just pray for a healthy little boy! He will come in God's time. Until then I will just hang in there.

Print this post

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Whoa Girl!! you are looking like a pin prick would pop you!! Nine days and counting...hang in there :)

Jennifer said...

I know you are on the verge of misery, but you still look pretty darn cute to me!!! Miss ya!

Kim S said...

You look too cute in those little Jeans! I'm looking forward to meeting the little man! Have a good weekend!

Lindsey said...

You are free for take off now!! :) Can't wait to meet Mr. Haight :)