Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

This was by far the best Christmas of our lives. I'm pretty sure Brandon said to me that he was having the best day/Christmas ever about four times. The great thing was we did nothing but stay home all day and play with toys, read books, and watch movies. I was pretty bummed we missed church. Abram got sick again - shocking right. He had a pretty high fever Friday afternoon and I had a hard time getting it to break. Saturday night was a rough one for both Bran and myself. It was clear Christmas morning that he needed to stay home another day. The fever finally broke and even he (Abram) enjoyed the day.
Adi had such a great time playing with her toys and reading books. I'm so happy she has such a great love for books! I was able to get my Mexican Christmas dinner made and it was pretty darn delicious. I think we might have a new tradition on our hands. The day was wonderful from start to finish. (No pictures of Abe - he made a very late appearance)



Print this post

0 comments: