Thursday, December 22, 2011

A little pre-Christmas fun...

Oh my goodness we have had such a great week with Brandon home. We really haven't done anything too exciting but just getting to spend time together has been wonderful. We are so excited for Christmas and really being reminded what Christmas is all about. How lucky we all are that God gave His only son so that we too may live! We hope you all have a very blessed Christmas.

Playing with my Christmas tree from Grandma Millie.


We have been doing little Christmas art projects everyday!


I dressed Abram up in his Christmas outfit - happy little camper!


This isn't a great picture, but Adi loved going to look at Christmas lights tonight.

Print this post

2 comments:

April said...

Cute pictures..your little boys smile is priceless. Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope to see you in a few mnths when Kelly has her baby. :)

Lindsey said...

I love Abram's outfit! Very cute! Adi looks like she's enjoying the lights! Fun fun!