Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We had a wonderful mother's day weekend.  I just have to say I love being these two sweet little guys mommy!  I can't even really remember my life before them.  I have to stop and really think about what I did with my time before them.  They keep me so very busy, and they are constantly reminding me what an AMAZING God we serve. 
The kids "Brandon" got me some wonderful mother's day gifts this year!
- I got a great new bounce flash for my camera and some filters.  (I am really loving learning more   about my camera!)
- A precious little set of hand prints and a home made necklace from Adi.
- To sleep in!
- A two hour nap after church!

Here are some pictures of our two little blessings!!!

Women's luncheon at our church!














Hanging out at the house with this smiley little man.




















We're starting to think that Adi will be going to high school with Larry!



















Brandon was playing with my mother's day gift.

Print this post

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are going to be a professional Photographer in no time with Brandon's gifts! Love the picture of you with Adi. You both look so great! Happy Mother's Day friend!

Leigha said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kelly Koster said...

Such great pics! Love the ones of you and Adi!! She's looking more and more like you!