Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Someone is ALMOST 30!

Last weekend Brandon spent a guys weekend away with his two best friends to race down in Atlanta.  I tried to surprise this guys - but that is virtually impossible.  I thought I was going to pull it off and then about a month and a half ago he told me he would be in Japan that weekend. I had to tell him what I had been plotting.  I was a bit bummed  that I had to spill the beans, but it was better than him missing a fun weekend away doing something he's always wanted to do.
They hit a car show in Knoxville the first day, headed down through Gatlinburg, and ended up in Atlanta by Saturday morning.  They got to go to a car show, do a lot of go cart racing, hit up some tool stores, and end the weekend by going to Skip Barbers racing school.  It sounds like they had a fun weekend.
I hope your 30's are the best years of your life yet babe!  I love you so very much!



Print this post

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Brandon! Welcome to the 30's...life only gets sweeter with age!

Lindsey said...

Cool pictures! I think i'd be a little claustrophobic in that car! looks tight :)