Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DISEASE...

that's right folks - lets just kick it up a notch!  It's not good enough that poor Abe has been sick with one thing or another for the majority of his time here on earth, but my sweet little man got hit with a disease last week - which has spread throughout our home.  :)

I'm pretty sure he caught the hand, foot, and mouth DISEASE at either the splash pad or the doctors office.  Either way, he had a super high fever and gave us quite a little scare.  When the blisters appeared we made the diagnosis on our own.  That's right - the doctors office and urgent care got it wrong.  Adison came down with it yesterday and seems to be doing much better tonight.  I am hoping she escapes the blister part.  She didn't eat much today and complained a lot about her mouth hurting!

 So with that, old germ-a-phob Alison is back.  I ordered a massive pack of the Johnson and Johnson disinfecting wipes from Amazon yesterday and I am just waiting on their arrival.  I will be wiping everything down (including the kids) when we are out and about.  NO MORE sickness for the Haight household. 


Look at my poor little babies feet!


Print this post

4 comments:

Tirsa Baker said...

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope they get better soon. I have some natural stuff to try if you are ever interested.

Grammy said...

Poor little guy :( . Sure hope he takes a turn for the better and Adi doesn't get any blisters.

Kristin said...

Levi just got over that, too! Poor little guys. Glad everyone is feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. I've never heard of that! Hope everyone is doing okay.