Saturday, June 2, 2012

A beautiful day at home!

Today was just beautiful here.  It was a simple day, but very enjoyable.  We took the golf cart to Fresh Baked this morning and had a nice relaxing breakfast.  Joyce held Abe the entire time so I could eat, and we thoroughly enjoyed her company.  I really do just love this little town.  It is refreshing to be somewhere where people care about really knowing their neighbors and are always willing to help.  We spent the rest of the morning playing out back.  The kids napped and I got a little bit of time to myself.  I made a home made spaghetti sauce for dinner that was delicious.  We finished our evening with a golf cart ride to Matt and Shannon's and back home for bed.  Our God is amazing, and I saw small reminders of Him all throughout my day!

Abe enjoying being pushed.













Adi flying.

















Adi teaching Larry to fly.

















Adi planted flowers a couple weeks ago and her first flower came up yesterday.  She was so excited to pick it today!












When I wave at Abe and tell him hi this is what he does (cutest darn wave)!  I love this sweet little guy!













Everything goes in his mouth right now.








Print this post

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Wish I were home with you guys.
Miss you, Bran

Grammy said...

They are truly the cutest kids ever!