Monday, July 2, 2012

Saying Good Bye

It was a whole lot harder then I thought it would be saying good bye to this terrific dog today.  He has been through a lot with us in the last 12 years!  To name a few: graduation from high school, college, marriage, moving across the country, moving into our first house, the birth of two children, and I am so sad to say it was time to say good bye.  He's been declining pretty rapidly in the last 6 months or so.  He has been such a wonderful dog to us.  He was so loveable, great with kids, never ran off, and man oh man did that little guy love me.  The unconditional love of a dog is really indescribable.  He will surely be missed - we loved you Coop!!!
















Print this post

4 comments:

Leigha said...

So sorry Alison. It's never easy losing a pet, they become a member of your family!

Gigi said...

Cooper was just the best dog ever. To call him a loyal companion doesn't do him justice. Sweet dreams Cooper. We will always remember you!!

Lindsey said...

Aw look at him as a puppy! So sweet! Cooper was a great dog! I know our family will miss him to.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ali. I can't imagine what I'd be going through if I lost Bevo. Our prayers are with you.