Thursday, March 12, 2009

20 Weeks Along

I have had a lot of requests for more belly pics...I wish all my AZ friends and family were closer! :( Bran and I have both been very busy. Ok...Brandon more so then me. He is busy getting the Land Cruiser finished, the baby room finished, working a lot, and helping me with the house work! What a good hubby he is! I will post some more pics this weekend of all the things he is working on right now.

Still feeling great as I enter into my FIFTH month. Wow - the time is just flying by. I can't believe I'm more then 1/2 way there. It will be so WONDERFUL when she is here and a part of our family. She is now able to hear our voices...so we are going to start reading a quick little bedtime story aloud every night. It is so exciting to read about how much more she grows and develops from week to week. Ok...here are some more pics:



Print this post

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats its a girl! So exciting! I need to borrow your get prego book! Email me when you can! kamberstoltz@cox.net! Congrats on the girl so so exciting!