Friday, March 27, 2009

Crib Bedding!

I have become a blogging fool! Posting my uneventful small joys in life right now are one of the things on my list that keep me occupied each day. I was so excited when we got our bedding delivered this week. It was really difficult finding something that wasn't theme based, but was still girly and went with the room. This Nautica bedding set is colorful and just girly enough! It is obviously not washed and pressed yet, but thought I would post what it looks like. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!




Print this post

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, I love your blog, I love your baby room decor and bedding set and I hope and pray that you will soon feel better. I found your blog through my daughter.
Take care,
Dawn (April's Mom)
nhsunny@metrocast.net