Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GIRL or BOY???

Just a quick little update. We go to the doctor on Monday to find out what we are having. I had a normal check up 2.5 weeks ago and we took a quick peak to see what we were having. After 20 minutes of bending and stretching, clearing my bladder twice, and multiple positions we decided our little stinker wasn't going to uncross it's legs! We are hoping he or she will not be so shy on Monday. We will get all our measurements done on Monday as well. We already know from the last ultrasound that he or she has 10 fingers and 10 toes and everything else looked GREAT at a quick glance. I have been feeling the baby move a lot now - AMAZING!!! I absolutely love it when I feel a little tap from the inside. I am DEFINITELY bigger and I'll post pics for everyone to see next week (5 months!). Bran and I are already in LOVE with our little one, and we can't wait until Monday. I'll post some pics of him or her Monday night. Hope everyone is doing wonderful!!!

Print this post

0 comments: