Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope you all had a terrific Mother's Day! We had a very nice weekend just relaxing and spending time as a family. Spending my first mothers day with Adi really reminded me how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl. God is good, and we sure are blessed!

I have a couple pictures below from our weekend.

Adi (Brandon) bought me a beautiful Pandora bracelet that I have been wanting. I LOVE it ... thanks Bran!


Brandon has been working long and hard on the "monster" cart for our friends Tony and Dana's business. It has a 178hp engine from a Honda street bike. . .He made it to it's midpoint this weekend, and it was shown at a race on Saturday. He received a lot of compliments and good feedback. He basically built this thing from nothing. They are hoping to show it completed at Summer Fest. Great job on all your hard work!!!


And, of course, Bran is already prepping Adi to drive!!


Just a quick pic of me and my little pumpkin by the garden!!


Print this post

2 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

The last pictures cracks me up!

Christina said...

Your garden looks amazing!! I am drooling....would love to set something like that up some day! :)