Thursday, May 27, 2010

Play Date & Garden Update

My friend Lindsey and I have been getting together with the kids and it has been great. We are going to start getting together once a week for them to all play! Her kiddos are adorable and very sweet. Adi just loves being with other kids and she follows Olivia around the house. I'm so happy we have started hanging out. Lindsey let me try our her new camera today and I LOVE it. Here are a couple pics of Adi and Olivia. (Olivia had a good time putting stickers on Adi's back :)




Here are a few pics of my GROWING garden. It is doing better then I even imagined. Tomatoes, sugar snap peas, peppers, and potatoes are all blooming. We are already harvesting the sugar snap peas (and Adi loves them). It's good because it is about the only veggie she will eat right now. She did enjoy her dinner tonight - home made roasted red pepper hummus on whole wheat tortillas. I am bound and determined to make her a good little eater!






Print this post

3 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

No hair bows on either of my friends' little girls, what am i to do?!?

Lindsey said...

Shannon, your comment made me laugh! No fear Olivia always wears a bow when we go out in public!

Alison you can use my camera anytime! It's so great hanging our with other stay at home moms! Olivia keeps talking about "the baby"

Partusch family said...

You go mama! You get her eating anything and everything now before she can REALLY say no!

Your garden looks amazing and we wish we were there to enjoy some of your deliciousness! :)

Enjoy your playdates, Olivia is too cute! :)