Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Abram's first haircut!

This little man was starting to get a little shaggy!  I took him to where I get mine cut because I want him to have a cute little boy style.  The texture of his hair is a lot like mine, but the color definitely comes from the Haight's!  He did so well (feeding him a couple smarties didn't hurt).  I really should have taken a video when she buzzed around his ears and neck; he thought it was HILARIOUS!  I know you're probably thinking eight pictures for a haircut post, but this little guys is just too cute to pick just a couple.  Man oh man he melts my heart!!!  Turning into such a big boy!  :(









Print this post

4 comments:

patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gigi said...

Can't believe how cute he is!! Miss all of you!!

Sherri K. said...

Awww....he has such awesome hair! Too cute for words!
Love him :)

Lindsey said...

So handsome!! Amazing how a little haircut and make a kid looks like such a big boy! :) love that little guy!