Friday, May 31, 2013

Brown Bear, Brown Bear...

what do you see?  I see the cutest stinkin one year old looking at me!!!!


Well Grammy - this bear towel you made is a big hit to say the least.  It has been so popular it has a pretty good sized hole on top of the head part.  I had to blog about this because it is pretty comical how much Abe loves wearing this towel.  After we get out of the bath I get his diaper on him and the towel can not be removed from his head.  He runs around spinning, holding the towel out like he's Batman with his cape.  I honestly have to give him about 20 minutes in that thing before we can take it off.  Some nights when I am in a hurry and trying to get pj's on quick before bed I have to take it off quick to put his shirt on and quickly put the towel back on with his pj's underneath.  I'm not sure if it is that he has always been a cuddle bug, but the towel is definitely a favorite of his.  :)

Print this post

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is one stinkin cute little bear!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a little cutie!