Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rainy Day = Garage Day

It rained most of the day and was just super cold and yucky, so Adi asked Brandon if they could make a project out in the shop.  I love how much both our kids love being out there with him!  I have been getting Adi the cheap little wood boxes at Hobby Lobby for her to paint and I tell you what she is just over the moon about decorating them!  So, her metal working daddy said they could make a little treasure chest/jewelry box out of metal.  They went to the hardware store to pick up there supplies and came back and got to work!  She eagerly helped Brandon from start to finish.  Such sweet memories for these two!










Abe was a little under the weather and woke up ridiculously early (which resulted in a super early nap).  We checked out what they were doing, and let me tell you this kid LOVES being out there.  I see some awesome bonding moments between the two of them in the near future.  






Print this post

0 comments: