Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Adi Update


She loves her bouncer in the morning


Adi in her Peanut Shell.


Back in the bouncer while mommy pumps.

Well I thought I would post quick while daddy is holding miss Adi. She is 10 days old now and life is very hectic right now. Breast feeding isn't going quite as easily as I thought it would. I have been driving down to the hospital every day to meet with Lactation since Adi is down a little too much in weight right now. We are hoping to have her back up to her birth weight by Sunday. I am busying feeding, pumping, and then supplementing most of the day ... so we are staying busy. I'm sure it will become a little easier once we have the feeding down. We are doing well and hope everyone else is having a nice summer.


Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi looks so sweet!! I miss her so much. I am glad that she is already putting weight back on. You guys are doing a great job with her. Gigi hopes to see her soon!!

Anonymous said...

Alison!! shes beautiful!!!! Happy to hear that things are going well for each of you! Such a blessing! Lindsey Rich