Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting Settled In


Showing Adi her room after we got home Tuesday night!


Just thought I would post a quick message before the last of our help leaves tomorrow morning. It has been a good first week, but the real fun starts tomorrow. The three of us will be on our own starting tomorrow. The evenings are difficult, but she is a pretty good baby. She LOVES being held, but I think her and I will figure out some new ways for her to sleep when it is just the two of us this week. My biggest fear was the feeding and that is going really well. We go to see her doctor on Monday, so I'll let everyone know how she is doing after her appointment. Hope everyone is doing well.


Print this post

1 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

ahhhhhh the outfit was so cute you took her home in! Wish I could have stayed longer. I miss my little neice already, but I will be seeing you guys soon!