Monday, July 20, 2009

Adison Mae Haight ENTERS THE WORLD

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING ... Brandon and I can't even believe what a miracle this has all been. She has been such a good little angel so far. Daddy has been absolutely amazing; changing diapers and letting me rest - he's quite the natural.

I labored from 6:30 to about 4:00 with no pain medicine. I really thought I could do it, but the pain is intense!! By 4:00 I was having trouble breathing through my contractions. At 4:00 I decided to get an epidural & am really happy I did as it made the rest of the birthing process quite enjoyable. By 8:30 I was 10cm, at 9:00 we started pushing, and by 9:15 we had her in our arms!

It was a simply amazing experience. It is hard to even put into words! Bran, both Grandma's, & Aunt Kelly were present for the birth and it was truly a magical experience; full of emotion, happiness, and true LOVE. Bran & I have since agreed that we never could have imagined how awesome this experience would be - It's a true blessing! True to form Brandon was a big teddy bear - overflowing with emotion (& tears).

We can't wait for everyone to meet her! Here are a couple of photos (I'll add more once we get the photo's from Kelly's camera):









Print this post

4 comments:

April said...

Congrats!!!! She is beautiful :) I'm so happy everything went perfect and you look great.
Love,
April

Anonymous said...

Such a miracle, she's a cutie! Congrats to all of you!
Dawn

Kristin said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She's a doll!

kris rauscher said...

I get tears when I c her and read this.She is sooo beautiful.I am so happy for you and BrandonI can't wait to come and meet her.