Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's BABY TIME!

Our loving little girl decided to get the ball rolling on her own in the middle of the night. My water broke at 1:30 this morning. We called our doctor and she told us to head to the hospital, but that we weren't in a great hurry. We chatted with the Grandma's and Aunt Kiki and then decided to head down. Bran & I have been checked in, my IV started, and Adison is on the monitor. It is 4:00 a.m. now and I am debating if I should try and get some sleep or if I should start the walking. We will keep everyone posted, but we should have little Adison Mae Haight today!!!

**UPDATE**
This is Brandon; just thought I'd add a couple pics. Grandma GG, Grandma Wizzy (inside jokes!!) and Aunt Kiki are here now, so I guess we're ready to go!




Print this post

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We're so excited that things are progressing and Adison is on her way! Good luck during your labor...we'll talk with you guys later today. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kevin, Nicole and Ashley said...

We are praying for you 3 and know God will be watching over you!

Relax and try to get as much rest as you can! I know you are excited to meet Adi, but enjoy these last few hours with Brandon, contractions and all!

I'm sure you look beautiful and we can't wait to meet little Adi and see pictures of how gorgeous/perfect she is!

Love to you 3, Grandmas and Aunt Kiki too! Ashley sends her love too and is anxious to meet her best-friend Adi!

LOVE YOU
XOXOXOXO

Monika and Dustin said...

We are so excited for you guys! The three of you will be in our thoughts and prayers. I can not wait to meet little Adi. Congrats to you! Love Monika and Dustin