Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend Trips - Day 13

Another great thing about being here in Japan for two months are the weekend adventures!!!  We really made it a point to plan a trip every weekend.  I knew we would be pushing Adi & Abe to do a lot more then they're used to but, they're doing great so far.  We have left some of the weekends open but are definitely planning on Osaka, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Kamikochi.  This is a diverse country with a lot to see.  Seeing all these different places is really allowing me to see the beauty of God's creations, as well as appreciate all the things he has blessed me with!  I'll be posting all our weekend trips on my blog!

Last weekend we stayed in Nagoya (Downtown).  I didn't take too many pictures, as I was still figuring out how to do things one handed, but here are some from the science museum!









Ok, these two below are of Adi and Abe eating mentaiko (fish eggs) spaghetti for lunch.  I knew Abe would eat it, but I was shocked how much Adi loved it.  Brandon told her she was so lucky because she had sprinkles in her pasta! These two ate that entire bowl!!



We went to an out door shopping area on the way home Sunday that had a very touristy temple, but I can't remember the name.  The row, and rows of shops were amazing.  Shopping is definitely their number one hobby over here.




Print this post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! Oh my gosh. There is a picture on here of Brandon feeding Adi and it completely cracked me up the face he is making because Mike makes the SAME exact face. Looks like you guys are having a good time! Stay safe.

Kelly Koster said...

Love the pics! Can't believe Adi's hair fits into a pony tail now. :) Such a big girl!!