Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Adison's FIRST day of school...


Well, the day has come.  I was able to delay it by 3 months, but unfortunately there was no escaping it this time.  I'm not usually really like this, but I have been sad about her starting preschool.  I know it is only two days a week for 3 hours each day, but it's my baby.  This girl has been begging me to go to school for months.  She talks about it often and delights in the idea of carrying a backpack to school and meeting other kids.  I think Olivia (a five year old) being her best friend, has made her even more eager to start school just like her BFF.

She woke up bursting with energy and so very excited about going to school.  Brandon stayed home yesterday morning to drop her off with me (and I sure am happy he did).  Here are some pics from her first day of school!  Enjoy!

Our sweet little 3 year old!

DSC_5370

DSC_5373

DSC_5376 

Daddy and Adison

DSC_5384 

Mommy and Adison

DSC_5388 

There was no hesitation to head on in!

DSC_5400

DSC_5403

DSC_5413

DSC_5417 

Here is Adi putting her little star on the board!

DSC_5424 

As soon as we walked out of the door I burst into tears!  It isn't really like me to be so emotional, but I was.  I am so happy that Adi is growing into a very sweet and thoughtful little girl ( most of the time :) but a little of me feels like time is going to quickly!  I want to soak up every moment of my time with my babies before they're both in school everyday all day!

She thoroughly enjoyed her first day and asked if she was going to be able to go back again today.  I'm happy thus far with this little school and the amazing ladies who work there!

Print this post

3 comments:

Kelly Koster said...

Adi is such a big girl!! Brings tears to my eyes too.. Glad she loved school so much.

Kara Liz said...

Time flys! I loved this post. So sweet. :)

Lindsey said...

Such a BIG girl! :) She looks so proud, and grown up.