Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas fun...

The big day is 1 WEEK away!  I am so happy that I haven't let the holiday hustle and bustle get to me this year.  I haven't stressed this year about making sure everything is just right.  There are still gifts to be bought, treats to be made, and mail to get out.  It's hard this time of year to really slow down and focus on what is really important; with everyone here being sick I've been forced to slow way down and just be here for Bran and my kids. I've really enjoyed the time spent with my three little sickies.  Our little family has been sick for the last week and half or so.  I have been spared so far, and man oh man am I thankful for that!  I have enjoyed taking care of these three TERRIFIC people and am also happy I was able to sneak in a few little Christmasy things to do. 


The overlap between everyone being sick we were able to make salt dough ornaments.  Adi enjoyed making these cute little guys from start to finish.  Abram was disappointed by the salty taste (didn't have a great pic of that - bummer I know) of the dough. 
 DSC_5436

DSC_5433

DSC_5448

DSC_5450

DSC_5455

DSC_5461 


Knick-knack brought Adi a gingerbread kit and let me tell you she was EXCITED.  You would have thought it was Christmas morning.  It is going to be a fun Christmas with her this year!  She actually ran and got Bran out of bed she was so excited about it.  Tracy came over early that morning and Adi said she would love it if Tracy would help her build it.  Tracy and Joyce came over that evening to help us put the little train and house together.   


DSC_5471

DSC_5480

DSC_5486

DSC_5489


DSC_5488

DSC_5492

DSC_5496

DSC_5506

DSC_5519

Print this post

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute!! Looks like a lot of fun!