Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Spring Grow List

I'm getting a bit of a late start to my growing/planning this year, but there is still plenty of time to get my little seedlings growing. There is nothing better then catching a glimpse of the warmer weather every time I step out into our garage and see my growing plants in the dead of winter.

24 Tomato Plants
16 Spinach Squares
6 Swiss Chard Squares
2 Arugula Squares
8 Pole Bean Squares
8 Carrot Squares
8 Pepper Squares
8 Onion Squares
8 Sugar Snap Squares
4 Basil Plants
4 Radish Squares
12 Soy Bean Squares
4 Cucumber Squares
4 Dill Plants
1 Cilantro
1 Thyme
1 Rosemary
1 Mint

9 Open Squares - I like to save some squares for the wonderful Master Gardener's Spring Sale!
Happy Growing :)

Print this post

3 comments:

Leigha said...

Wow! Pretty impressive. I know nothing about gardening besides how to keep a few flowers alive! :)

Jennifer said...

If only we lived closer you could show me how to grow a little something, and then maybe my thumb wouldn't be so darn brown! You're amazing!

A Steiner Story said...

I was thinking about starting a garden, but got pretty overwhelmed with the amount of research I wanted to do vs. time I actually have. How much for a share of your crops?! Shelby and I can come help pick, weed, etc.! Seriously though...