Saturday, January 28, 2012

They get big so fast!

I honestly can't believe how quickly Abram is changing. He is rolling all over the place, becoming more and more interactive, and is showing very early signs of an eagerness to crawl. I have to admit being a new mom with Adi was hard. I was nervous and felt like I was doing everything wrong. The second time around has been a totally different experience. I am so much more relaxed, and while I have my moments throughout the day, I really am taking much more time to stop and listen, play, and love on my kiddos. Here are a couple pictures of this sweet, growing little guy.


We got a car lover already (this made Bran pretty excited when he came out in the living room yesterday). Adi wasn't so nuts about him playing with her cars.

Print this post

4 comments:

Brandon said...

He is such a great & adorable baby. Trust me, Dad is going to try to find some of "Abrams own" cars on this trip to Japan.

I love you guys, Bran

P.S. you are getting really good with your camera!!

Aunt Kris from S.Dak. said...

He is so darn cute.

April said...

Love the picture...reminds me when my boys were little. My little one still loves the cars. :) So cute. I will send you a email on FB to get your dates of when u will be here in CO. I cant wait :)

Kelly Koster said...

Can't wait to meet this little guy in a month!!